This list has been floating around the vegan blogosphere for a couple weeks, and I finally couldn't resist it any longer! Hannah from Bittersweet veganized the Omnivore's Hundred list, so we can join in the fun, too! Here are the rules:
1) Copy this list into your own blog, including these instructions.
2) Bold all the items you’ve eaten.
3) Italicize any items that you would never consider eating.
4) Post a comment here once you’ve finished and link your post back to this one.
5) Pass it on!
1. Natto (looks scary, but I'd try it!)
2. Green Smoothie at Blossoming Lotus, never made my own.
3. Tofu Scramble like a million times!
6. Creme brulee
7. Fondue (I need to find a vegan recipe for this!)
10. Baba ghanoush
12. Authentic soba noodles
13. PB&J sandwich
14. Aloo gobi
15. Taco from a street cart in Mexico and in the US!
16. Boba Tea there's a boba shop downtown that uses soymilk in all of their milk teas - yum!
17. Black Truffle
18. Fruit wine made with fruit other than grapes
19. Gyoza just had these recently at dim sum!
20. Vanilla ice cream
21. Heirloom tomatoes
22. Fresh wild berries
23. Ceviche (how would this be veganized?)
24. Rice and beans
26. Raw scotch bonnet pepper (never had raw, but had it in Jamaican food)
27. Dulce de leche
31. Wasabi peas
32. Chowder in a sourdough bowl
33. Mango lassi thank you India Chaat House for making a vegan version!
35. Root beer float gross, I hate root beer! I do like coffee floats, though
36. Mulled cider
37. Scones with buttery spread and jam
38. Vodka jelly
40. Fast food french fries
41. Raw Brownies
42. Fresh Garbanzo Beans
44. Homemade Soymilk
45. Wine from a bottle worth $120 or more (haha, maybe someday I'll be able to afford that!)
48. Vegetable Sushi
49. Glazed doughnut
51. Prickly pear
55. Cotton candy (had it as a kid, doubt it was vegan but I really don't know?)
57. Piña colada
58. Birch beer (I would try it, but doubt I would like it)
60. Carob chips gross!
62. Soy curls
63. Chickpea cutlets
66. Homemade sausages I had some at a breakfast place in Vancouver BC and they were yucky
67. Churros, elephant ears, or funnel cake (I recently heard there are vegan elephant ears at the Saturday Market! I need to get on that!)
68. Smoked tofu
69. Fried plantain
72. Warm chocolate chip cookies
73. Absinthe (we have a new absinthe distillery in town, I need to try it!)
74. Corn on the cob
75. Whipped cream, straight from the can and I didn't like it!
77. Fauxstess Cupcake
78. Mashed potatoes with gravy
79. Jerky Stonewall's is the only kind I like!
81. French onion soup
82. Savory crepes
84. A meal at Candle 79 (someday!)
86. Sprouted grains or seeds
87. Macaroni and "cheese"
89. Matzoh ball soup
90. White chocolate
91. Seitan don't like it, too meaty!
92. Kimchee yummy!
93. Butterscotch chips (never seen a vegan version :( )
94. Yellow watermelon watermelon is one of the few fruits I despise
95. Chilli with chocolate
96. Bagel and Tofutti and a little Sriracha and sprouts for good measure!
97. Potato milk
99. Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee
100. Raw cookie dough I actually prefer it raw to cooked!
I've eaten 62 out of 100, and there are only 5 I wouldn't try! Not bad considering what a picky eater I am!